Surveys says Organic Food Buyers not cutting back

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

Surveys says Organic Food Buyers not cutting back

Postby cpaiva14 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 am

Hello friends,

I was heartened to see that even in this tough economy, about 80 percent of the 1,000+ respondents said they weren’t dropping natural and organic foods from their shopping lists despite their needs to cut back on spending. Good for them!
Although organic and natural products can cost a little more than non-organic foods, you might actually get more than you’re paying for when you buy organic.

Choosing organic food can dramatically decrease your family’s exposure to dangerous pesticides. But your choices also reduce the negative effects of antibiotics, synthetic hormones and chemical fertilizers.
cpaiva14

Re: Surveys says Organic Food Buyers not cutting back

Postby greenbean17 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:23 pm

I totally agree. Spending money on eating the right foods is important for preventing diseases such as diabetes down the road (which will end up costing you much more financially!) For anyone debating the benefits of going organic, I highly recommend that they check out the new food documentary Food Inc. I just checked out the DVD and it is really shocking how many chemicals and pesticides end up in our food. Also organic farmers typically use much more sustainable methods of farming which is great for the environment too!
greenbean17

Postby keyguard123 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 am

Hi.
I agree that day by day more and more public is going towards organic food. As this food is good for the health and fits all. I am also taking it since two years and fully satisfied.
keyguard123

Postby roxohb » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 am

Surveys.............notoriously inaccurate.
roxohb

Postby Co11lin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:03 am

Nice post about Surveys says Organic Food Buyers not cutting back.
Due to cutting back lost nutrition.

Postby chuck13 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I totally agree. Defrayment money on feeding the justice foods is measurable for preventing diseases much as diabetes thrown the moving (which leave end up costing you overmuch many financially!) For anyone debating the benefits of exploit fertilizer, I highly urge that they analyze out the new substance documentary Matter Inc. I fair checkered out the DVD and it is really sensational how many chemicals and pesticides end up in our matter. Also feed farmers typically use untold author sustainable methods of cultivation which is great for the environment too!

dining furniture
outdoor furniture
chuck13

Postby marvel » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 am

The word "organic" refers to the way farmers grow and process agricultural products, such as fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products and meat. Organic farming practices are designed to encourage soil and water conservation and reduce pollution. Farmers who grow organic produce and meat don't use conventional methods to fertilize, control weeds or prevent livestock disease. For example, rather than using chemical weedkillers, organic farmers may conduct more sophisticated crop rotations and spread mulch or manure to keep weeds at bay.

energy star dehumidifier
marvel

Postby alexdiets » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:59 am

When you buy organic you believe it is inherently better for you and the planet," he said. "Who can afford to get sick? So people are becoming more introspective about what they eat. There is growth in the category. It is just less than it was.

Postby Mary.Bennett1988 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:41 am

I'm ordering organic food from here http://www.iherb.com/certified-organic- ... ode=faf116
Mary.Bennett1988

Postby cotton » Thu May 24, 2012 9:35 am

Yes . There are many people who buy and eat organic food.
cotton

Next

Return to Organic Food